Conrad Macao, Cotai Central
Conrad® Macao, Cotai Central is a world-class contemporary luxury resort located in Sands® Cotai Central. Conrad Macao offers a truly personalised level of service that anticipates and meets the needs of our guests, whether staying for business or leisure, to create a unique and unforgettable experience. Our exquisite guestrooms and magnificent suites are located in a 39-floor tower overlooking the Cotai Strip®, the heart of Macao leisure, shopping and entertainment district. The Conrad Macao provides direct access to Sands Cotai Central restaurants, entertainment and almost 100 luxury brand shops, as well as the Pool Deck and Health Club and Spa. Conrad Macao offers easy access to border crossings, ferry terminals and Macau International Airport, as well as famous cultural and World Heritage sites.
At the centre of the Cotai Strip,Conrad® Macao, Cotai Central is just a five-minute drive from Macau International Airport. The CotaiJet ferry service brings visitors to the property from Hong Kon and Hong Kong International Airport. The hotel is also connected by complimentary buses to and from all arrival points in Macao, including ferry terminals and the mainland China border. Macao’s UNESCO heritage sites and city centre are all within easy reach.
Exquisite guestrooms and magnificent suites are located in a 39- floor tower overlooking the Cotai Strip®. Conrad Macao consists of 636 spacious and elegantly appointed rooms including 206 suites, 238 Two Queens Deluxe Rooms and 192 King Deluxe Rooms.
• Non-smoking floor and accessible rooms
• LED HD flat-screen television with cable channels
• Video on demand and DVD and CD players available on request
• High speed wired and wireless Internet access
• MP3 player, iPad and iPod docking station
• Two-line international direct dial telephones with speaker and voice mail
• Bathroom with double vanity, separate shower and bathtub
• Fully stocked mini-bar
• Nespresso coffee machines and tea making facilities
• Electronic safe
• Iron and ironing board
• Daily newspaper
• Shoe shine service
• 24-hour room service
• Non-allergic pillows, bed boards, baby cots available upon request
Restaurant & Bars:
As a valued guest of Conrad Macao, you can explore a whole range of dining options to suit your specific tastes. Start your day at the Grand Orbit for a delicious breakfast buffet. You can also savour excellent Chinese dishes, such as imperial-style cuisine at Dynasty 8. The Lounge is the perfect place to unwind with friends, colleagues, and a cool drink.
|Dynasty 8||Lunch: 1100-1500|
Fri and Sat:1800-0000
|Evokes old-world China charm, with its decor representing 8 dynasties.|
|Grand Orbit||Open Daily: 0630-0000||Offers a culinary journey around the globe|
|The Lounge||Open Daily: 0700-0100||The perfect place to greet friends or simply relax and watch the world go by|
Recreational & Sports Facilities
• A journey through ancient spa traditions aligning ayurvedic, Aboriginal and Asian Spa elements
• Guest experience the true balance of mind, body and soul, leaving them with a sense of awakening and enlightenment which is the true meaning of 'Bodhi'.
• 10 Spa suites with full changing and wet facilities are available
• 620 sq. metres with fully equipped state-of-the-art fitness center by Technogym
• cardiovascular and strength equipment
• functional training room with Yoga and Pilates lessons
Shoppes Cotai Central
• additional of nearly 100 outlets, Shoppes Cotai Central – part of Shoppes Cotai, Macao’s ultimate luxury duty-free shopping experience – joins the Shoppes Grand Canal and Shoppes at Four Seasons to offer almost 600 stores
• The most in any single location in Macao including some exciting new first-to-market brands in Macao plus world-renowned names.
Other Facilities & Services
Conrad offers 6,500 sq. metres / 69,965 sq. feet of meeting facilities which boast 53 separate conference, meeting and boardrooms with soundproofed partitions. As a guest of Conrad, you have access to a further 6 junior ballrooms and 1 grand ballroom spanning 13,500 sq. metres / 145,313 sq. feet available within Sands Cotai Central. All have the latest audio-visual and technical facilities, satellite and video conferencing, high speed wired and wireless Internet access as well as simultaneous translation. A professional AV and technical team as well as state-of-the-art equipment are available. There is a fully equipped Business Centre offering a wide range of secretarial and administrative services.
+853 2882 9000
E- Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Las Vegas Sands Corp.
All major credit cards accepted
Please visit our website at http://www.conradmacao.com
for our best available rates
5% Government tax, 10% service charge, per room per night and are subject to change without prior notice.
t. +853 2882 9000
f. +853 2882 9001