Hotel Okura Macau
Combining traditional Japanese elegance with legendary hospitality, Hotel Okura Macau offers its guests tranquility and harmony by “Delivering Moments of Kindness”. Leisure and business travelers at Hotel Okura Macau can choose from opulent suites or luxurious guest rooms that offer the highest-quality relaxation through the harmonious combination of function and comfort. Okura was founded on the principle that its hotels must consistently offer the best accommodation, cuisine and service … a complete experience that visitors to Macau may now experience.
Hotel Okura Macau is an integral part of Galaxy Macau™, Macau’s first truly integrated resort destination situated in the Cotai area. The hotel is easily accessible by 5-minute drive from the Macau International Airport or 15-minute drive from the Macau Ferry Terminal.
488 rooms with 59 suites
- Free Shuttle Bus Service, to and from ports of entry (Ferry Terminal, Barrier Gate, Pac-On Ferry Terminal, Macau International Airport) and hotel
- Limousine Service (charges apply)
• Wireless internet access
• 42-inch TV with Satellite TV channels and video on demand
• Built-in DVD Player
• Complimentary access to Okura Health Club and the Grand Resort Deck
• Well-equipped writing desk with universal sockets
• Well-stocked mini-bar
• Kitchenette and Nespresso coffee machine (suites only)
• In-room control switch for mood light, curtain and blinds setting
• 17-inch TV in the bathroom
• Signature bathroom amenities
• Separate walk-in shower stall with overhead shower
• Intelligent toilets
• In-room safe with internal power recharger point
• Yukata Japanese night robe (Okura Floor Rooms only)
• Wheelchair accessible
• Non-smoking room available
• Connecting rooms available
Restaurants & Bars:
Hotel Okura Macau not only sets itself apart with its unique Japanese aesthetics and refined atmosphere but also provides exceptional dining and entertainment options.
| Yamazato |
| Level 2 |
|Okura’s signature restaurant where sushi, famous Kaiseki meals, the chef’s daily grill menu, and traditional tea ceremony are prepared to perfection. |
|Terrace Restaurant |
|Level 2 |
|All-day dining with an outdoor terrace, serving Western-Asian fusion cuisine in traditional Japanese Bento treasure boxes.|
|Nagomi Lobby Bar & Lounge|
|Enjoy the best of Okura’s legendary hospitality and share a Wagashi-Macau high-tea set with friends and family for a unique experience that blends the cultural and the culinary.|
|Sakazuki Sake Bar|
|Level 2 |
|Sample the finest sake in a relaxing natural setting and take your taste buds on an authentic sake tour of Japan.|
|The Crystal Piano|
|Level 28 |
|For evening entertainment, feel the charms of jazzy live music at The Crystal Piano, which serves Japanese whiskies, cocktails and more into the early hours.|
Recreational & Sports Facilities:
Okura Health Club
• 17 x 5 sqm Indoor Swimming Pool
• Pool with Jacuzzi
• Therapy Room with Massage Chairs
• Technogym Fitness Area with Kinesis Wall
• Steam and Sauna Room
• Hair & Beauty Salon
Grand Resort Deck
• The world’s largest skytop wave pool generating waves up to 1.5-meter.
• 2000 sqm white sand beach
• Lush tropical gardens
Other Facilities & Services:
With a combined space of 550 square meters, these elegantly designed function rooms are conveniently located on the 28th Floor of Hotel Okura Macau.
The multi-purpose wedding and convention space encapsulate functionality and an atmosphere of aesthetics with its state-of-the-art facilities and high ornate ceilings.
With floor-to-ceiling windows in every function room, your event can benefit from natural sunlight or dazzling panoramic night views.
Our professional event coordinators will be glad to assist with your planning so you can focus on the event ahead .
Facilities and services include:
- All function rooms may be divided to accommodate several groups simultaneously
- All areas feature advanced technology, including sophisticated audio visual equipment and both broadband and wireless Internet capabilities
- Full-service Business Center located in the Okura Executive Lounge on the 6th floor
- Dedicated Events Team taking care of event and F&B arrangements
- Delicate culinary delights prepared by our talented chefs
Hotel Okura Macau, Galaxy Macau™, COTAI, Macau
Tel: (853) 8883 8883
Fax: (853) 8883 2345
MHA – Macau Hotel Association
Tel: (853) 8883 3838
Fax: (853) 8883 2345
Accepts Cash and Major cards -Master Card, Visa Card, American Express, JCB and China Union Pay.
Please visit our website at http://www.hotelokuramacau.com/
for our best available rates.
All published rates are for both single and double occupancy, subject to 10% service charge and 5% government tax and are subject to change without prior notice.
Tel: +853 8883 3838
Fax: +853 8883 2345